Catering Sales Manager
The Catering Sales Manager is responsible for generating, managing, and coordinating outside catering sales. Handle sales and customer service issues, including researching, resolving, clarifying invoice questions, providing knowledgeable and appropriate suggestions regarding menu selections.
- High School diploma or equivalent (G.E.D.), plus minimum 6 months related hospitality industry experience and/or training.
- 2 or more years in a sales role, with verifiable sales success.
- Demonstrated proficiency and successful experience in catering sales generation, contract negotiation and pricing.
- Ability to work independently both on and off venue property with little supervision or oversight.
- Demonstrated proficiency in computer applications; working knowledge of POS systems.
- Proven ability to make solid, appropriate and independent decisions.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,527 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Public Research University