Corporate Sales Executive
The Corporate Sales Executive is responsible for generating new business revenue with local, regional, and national companies. This position will also be responsible for the overall management of several existing corporate partnerships, including the development of new revenue streams, activation-based selling, value-added opportunities, and mutually beneficial market activation programs.
- Degree in sports management/marketing or related field preferred.
- Previous sales experience; corporate sales experience in professional sports preferred.
- Self-motivated team player with a proven ability to work as an individual and as part of a team.
- Ability to establish and maintain strong working relationships with corporate clients and co-workers.
- Strong sales proposal and presentation experience.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,521 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Football Academy (AL)