- Focus regional sales efforts across leagues, clubs, and governing bodies; own revenue responsibility and deliver sales objectives across product lines.
- Collaborate to establish objectives, strategy, and go-to-market plans; own sales business reviews and reporting processes in the German market.
- Open opportunities with prospective clubs, secure referrals from existing clients, and work with marketing partners to drive awareness and leads.
- Lead and participate in customer presentations and product demos.
- Develop and maintain relationships at all levels within strategic and key accounts to maximize growth opportunities.
- 3+ years experience in the sports industry, ideally working within or selling to clubs or leagues.
- Experience in account management/sales.
- A deep network across the German sports market, particularly in football.
- Bilingual: English proficiency and fluent in German.
- Undergraduate degree.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,257 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
New York Soccer Team