Assist. Manager, Sales and Service
The Assistant Manager will be integral in the development of ticket sales & service strategies. This position requires someone who is highly motivated to contribute to the overall ticket sales & service efforts and passionate about staff leadership and development.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Recruit, hire, train, and supervise intern Sales & Service staff
- Develop and execute approved Annual Business and Sales Plan and Operating Budget
- Lead, motivate, develop and retain sales and service staff for future succession within the department and The Aspire Group organization
- Serve as a member of the external operations team
- Execute annual business and sales plan goals and operating budget
- Assist with the creation, planning, communication, and implementation of special ticket plans, projects, promotions and programs
- Track and report daily, weekly and monthly sales figures and relevant accountability
- Leads in the development of ticket marketing, promotions, ticket pricing, sales strategies and community ticket/sampling programs etc.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,235 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
College Football, IA