To analyze, correct and repair electrical problems, electrical equipment and controls.
- Plans details of working procedure by determining replacement needs or new material required and develops a logical approach to correct the problem.
- Analyzes circuits, wiring diagrams and drawings to install, repair, calibrate, service or replace electronic devices and systems.
- Receives wiring diagrams, specifications and instructions from supervisor covering emergency and scheduled repairs, installation, and electrical inspection work to be performed.
- Services electronic equipment by checking, testing, and replacing faulty components, circuits, printed circuit boards, and similar electronic devices.
- Installs, repairs, and maintains communication cables, power distribution cables and then splicing pieces as required.
- Determines need for, analyzes, and makes necessary running adjustments, repairs, and overhauls.
- Notifies supervisor of potentially dangerous electrical equipment noted and corrective action taken.
- 277/480V Lighting repair
- Valid Journeyman’s License required
- Commercial experience required
- Ability to climb in overhead structures with no fear of heights
- High degree of precision working with minimum tolerances required. High degree of attention and care required to prevent injury to others when responsible for flow of electrical power.
- NFPA 70E trained.
- Must be willing to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends, holidays and overtime
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,911 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime