Coordinator, Football Alumni and High School Relations
This position will act as the primary liaison with the high school coaches and administrators around the country. In addition, this position will work in conjunction with the A-Club for all Football specific efforts.
The University's strength in undergraduate education and scientific research is paralleled by its excellence on the playing fields, courts and other venues of its 21-sport Intercollegiate Athletic Program.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Thorough knowledge of the recruiting process
- Thorough knowledge of NCAA rules and regulations
- Serve as primary liaison with high school coaches and administrators around the country.
- Create communication, outreach, and partnerships with high school coaches and administrators.
- Develop a national network for recruiting
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,916 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Collegiate Sports (AZ)
Collegiate Sports Administration