Assistant Softball Coach--Metro
The Assistant Softball Coach reports to the Head Coach. Responsibilities include: assisting with organizational duties and the development of training and practice schedules; teaching, evaluating and refining sport specific skill development for student-athletes; and recruitment of qualified student-athletes within university and NCAA guidelines.
1. Bachelor's Degree required.
2. Prior experience coaching Softball at the collegiate or high school level and/or competitive personal playing experience.
3. Minimum of 2 years of Softball coaching experience.
4. Knowledge of NCAA Division I rules and regulations a plus.
5. Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
6. Must have a First Aid and CPR certification or obtain them during the 90 day Introductory Period. National Red Cross Certification preferred.
7. Valid driver's license and an acceptable driving record in accordance with the university's Motor Vehicle policy. A MVC check will be required at the time of hire and thereafter as deemed appropriate by the university. Candidates for hire will be required to sign a waiver authorizing the MVC check.
8. Must be willing to travel and be available to work flexible hours including nights and weekends as required.
9. Employment is contingent upon a satisfactory background check. Candidates for hire will be required to sign a waiver authorizing the background check and produce a Social Security Card.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,890 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime