- Partner with Product Managers and business stakeholders to define and measure KPIs for new and existing app features and initiatives.
- Devise, build and maintain reports and dashboards that monitor key app metrics for various teams and departments, and the business as a whole.
- Distill complex findings into clear, actionable recommendations for partners/ stakeholders across product, engineering, design, content and business teams.
- Build relationships, and manage communication and alignment across the various teams that rely on our app data to measure success and set strategy.
- Advise on event definition across the app, and maintain the corresponding documentation/data dictionary. Ensure that definitions and documentation are robust, consistent, and up-to-date.
- Maintain the company’s business intelligence tools, with an eye on consistency and usability.
- Conduct exploratory analyses that deepen our understanding of feature performance and user behavior.
- 3+ years of experience doing quantitative analysis
- Demonstrated ability to tell stories with data using written, verbal and visual mediums
- Strong grasp of analytical and statistical concepts (hypothesis testing, regression, etc.)
- Proficiency in SQL
- Working knowledge of Python or R
- Familiarity with data exploration and visualization tools (Google Analytics, Omniture, Tableau, Looker, Interana, Power BI, etc.)
- Experience designing and evaluating A/B or multivariate tests Experience using data to inform the efforts of product and/or engineering teams preferred
- Basic familiarity with sports betting markets and betting industry preferred
- Experience tracking and assessing performance of marketing campaigns a plus
- Media and/or publishing industry experience a plus
- Degree from a 4 year institution or equivalent experience
- This role will be based in San Francisco
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,916 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Sports Media Company
Collegiate Athletic Conference