Women's Soccer Assistant Coach
The Assistant Women's Soccer Coach is responsible for assisting all aspects of the women's soccer program.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist in the administration of all phases of an NCAA Division I women's soccer program.
- Help develop and supervise the student-athletes in the women's soccer program by supporting the head coach's strategies to motivate maximum levels of individual and team performance.
- Assist in recruiting and retaining academically and athletically qualified student-athletes, working directly with the Admissions Department.
- Along with the head coach, monitor student-athletes academic progress.
- Support the head coach in promoting a phi1osophy of educational welfare, sportsmanship and conduct in alignment with the University's mission.
- Assist in organizing, preparing and supervising all training practices and game day contests. Assist in ordering of athletic gear.
- Assist in coordinating all travel.
- Assist in the positive promotion of the women's soccer team.
- Adhere to all MAAC and NCAA rules and regulations.
- Commitment and sensitivity to the needs and dynamics of a culturally diverse student body that includes a large percentage of first generation and low income students.
- Creative, innovative and self-motivated individual with the ability to work creatively in an atmosphere of limited resources.
- Commitment and sensitivity to the Jesuit and Catholic ideals that form the mission of University; and willingness to integrate these ideals into all aspects of the Athletics Department.
- Reports directly to the Head Women's Soccer Coach
- 50% instruct, teach and assist in the development of players during practices. Follow and conform to NCAA rules and regulations.
Bachelor's degree required. Preferred competitive coaching experience in women's soccer at the high school or college level. Knowledge of MMC and NCAA rules and regulations for compliance. Have the ability to work with students, faculty, staff, alumni, boosters, college administrators.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,894 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime