What we want:
The Athletic Groundskeeper, under supervision, operates farm and utility equipment, trucks, and specialty equipment in the maintenance of athletic fields and grounds. The selected candidate will subscribe to and support our commitment to Inclusion, Diversity, Equity and Accountability (IDEA) as stated above. If this job description sounds interesting to you, we invite you to apply to be considered for this opportunity.
What you need to know:
Some nights, weekends and holidays as required to complete assigned duties and Valid Class "C" Driver License or the ability to obtain within 30 days of employment.
Required Education and Experience:
- Completion of eighth grade or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Two or more years in the operation and maintenance of tractors, trucks, tractor implements and other self-propelled intermediate size specialty equipment; experience in performing maintenance in an intensive landscape or garden area may substitute for equipment requirement
Required Licenses and Certifications:
- Valid Class "C" Driver License or the ability to obtain within 30 days of employment
- Inability to obtain a valid Class "C" Driver License may result in termination
- Subject to yearly Motor Vehicle Record/driver license checks
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,916 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Sports & Entertainment (TX)
Sports & Entertainment