Clock Operator Home Contests, Athletics (Athletics)
Summary of Position
This position is responsible for overseeing all with running the clock at home contests and providing Sports Information help where needed.
Clock operators will help sustain a professional atmosphere at home contests. Working with the Sports Information Director and Athletic Director to provide a positive game-day experience for fans/visiting teams.
- Successful playing and coaching experience of intercollegiate athletics.
- Demonstrated understanding of intercollegiate athletics.
- Knowledge of NCAA and GNAC rules and regulations.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, communication, and computer skills.
- This position requires an afternoon, night, weekend hours combined with business hours and some moderate travel.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,890 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Ice Hockey Team (MA)
Collegiate Sports Administration
Private University (MA)