The Cone Crew team operates under the Parking Department and reports directly to the Parking Coordinator. The majority of the duties take place in the parking lots and property surrounding the ballpark. Team members should be able to work all baseball games plus be available to work off season events as needed. Duties included, but are not limited to:
- Game Day set-up and tear down which includes, but is not limited to, barricades, cones, signage, tents and water coolers.
- Inventory, maintenance and securing of equipment and supplies belonging to the Parking Department.
- Assisting with jump-starting vehicles, changing tires, etc. for guests on game days.
- Keep Parking Coordinator briefed on all accidents or incidents that occur.
- Respond immediately to emergency situations such as barricades moving in excessive winds.
- Additional duties may be assigned by supervisor
- Must be 17 years of age
- Must have a valid Texas Driver’s License
- Must be able to pass a golf cart safety test
- Must be able to work up to 10-12 hours per game day
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,890 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime