Game Presentation Coordinator
- Serve as teams' main game day Floor Director.
- Work closely with marketing and ad sales to ensure all areas of in-game sponsorship are fulfilled.
- Assist in the creation of game day production scripts.
- Manage part time game night staff and their pay roll.
- Organize large scale annual events (staff duties, signage, entertainment, concourse decor).
- Team liaison to building for all game day needs.
- Manage the game presentation internship program.
- Prepare all prizes and props to be used each game.
- Manage team celebratory packages and game day execution.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent, and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,290 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Sports & Entertainment Company