U17 Academy Head Coach
This is a position that requires expertise in player development, a passion for continuous growth and collaboration, and a desire to compete at the highest levels. This position’s expertise should extend both on and off-field, to create, design and implement training and development plans that support, track, and improve both individual and collective levels.
- Expertly oversee the planning and development of the U17 team.
- Work closely with the Academy Director and High Performance Director to monitor both
- individual and team developments.
- Work closely with both the Formation Phase and Professional levels within the club to ensure
- Extensively review and reflect on trainings through video learning and teaching.
- Facilitate and support individual development plans for Academy players.
- Support players academic progression through a College Coordination support.
- Support other Academy staff members during trainings and matches.
- Passionate, positive and pro-active about player development.
- A motivated growth-mindset and life-long learner.
- A strong work-ethic and ability to plan, practice, and reflect on trainings and matches.
- Versatility that combines academic qualifications and practical on-field experiences.
- Innovativeness and adaptability to efficiently stay at the leading edges of player development.
- Cooperative spirit, active collaborator.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to work well in a dynamic and professional environment.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,148 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Sports & Lifestyle Marketing Agency
American Professional Soccer Club