50/50 Raffle Seller
The MLB Team Baseball Foundation, the charitable arm of the MLB Team Baseball Club, is seeking a dependable, enthusiastic, highly motivated, and hard–working individual to sell 50/50 Raffle tickets during the upcoming season.
- Facilitate raffle ticket sales via electronic handheld device and/or tablet.
- Actively engage fans to participate in the Raffle at mobile and/or stationary locations throughout the ballpark.
- Educate fans about the rules and process of the 50/50 Raffle program.
- Accurately handle cash transactions and distribution of Raffle tickets.
- Educate fans about the MLB Team Baseball Foundation, the non-profit beneficiary of the 50/50 Raffle program, including but not limited to its mission and programs.
- Other duties as assigned.
- GED/ High School Diploma required.
- Prior customer service or sales experience is a plus.
- Must have excellent cash handling skills.
- Must be a responsible, motivated individual with a competitive spirit.
- Must be comfortable with technology (i.e. handheld electronic devices).
- Must be able to work irregular hours including but not limited to days, nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Must be comfortable standing, walking up ramps and stairs, stooping, kneeling, and crouching for up to 5-7 hours.
- Must be able lift and/or move up to 15 lbs.
- Must be able to pass a drug test, background check and credit check.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,148 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Professional Basketball Team