Energy Team Game Night Member 2021-2022 Season
- Serve as Nashville Predators brand ambassadors at Predators home games to provide the highest quality fan experience.
- Conduct Game Day responsibilities, including but not limited to, welcoming fans to the arena, distributing giveaways, executing pre-game activities, fulfilling sponsorship activations, and other various marketing tasks or activations related to Nashville Predators home games.
- Assist with the pre-game setup, execution, and tear down of various concourse, plaza, and giveaway activations.
- Monitor and remain attentive to giveaway distribution sites on designated game nights to ensure proper execution of distribution.
- Energize crowds of up to 17,000+ at Nashville Predators games through interactive entertainment including, but not limited to, waving Preds flags, holding signs, t-shirt tosses, and other entertainment elements.
- Assist with in-game video features, skits, and other game presentation elements as needed.
- Identify and quickly act upon needs related to game night tasks.
- Perform other duties and objectives on Predators game nights as assigned.
- Due to the current COVID-19 pandemic, all responsibilities/activities are subject to change.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must possess High School Diploma or GED.
- If selected, must reside in the Middle Tennessee area.
- Must have reliable means of transportation to games and appearances.
- Must commit to the Nashville Predators Energy Team schedule which includes but is not limited to 80% of Predators home games worked for one full season from July 1, 2021 through June 30, 2022 or two (2) weeks after the last Predators game. Please note that this is an at-will employment position for the 2021-2022 hockey season and nothing in this job description is intended to alter that.
- Positive, outgoing, energetic personality.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Basic knowledge of hockey.
- Experience and ease working with and in front of people and/or crowds.
- Team oriented individual who has the ability to work in a group atmosphere.
- Ability to keep up in a fast-paced environment and constantly move about the facility before/during/after games to execute in-game promotions and create and entertaining atmosphere.
- As a condition of employment, qualified applicant will be subject to an extensive and thorough background investigation, including a criminal history check, previous employment verification, driving record check, and character references.
- Possess a valid driver’s license, possess a suitable driving history and be insurable by the Nashville Predators insurance carrier.
Essential Physical Functions
- Frequent and considerable amount of walking.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time and maneuver through stairs and around the arena.
- Must be able to lift up and carry up to 15 pounds frequently.
- Wearing face mask and/or Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for long periods of time.
- Exposure to bright lights, extreme temperatures, loud noise and dust.
Note: Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. Employee will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instruction or assignments.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,148 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Sports Facility (NC)
Sports Facility (NC)