Guest Service Ambassador (GSA)
GSAs are responsible for all event-related Guest Services duties at Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, interacting with FieldHouse Team Members, guests, outside vendors, contractors, and visitors. Positions within the Guest Services Team are: Ticket Takers, Seating (ushers), Guest Relations, and Premium Seating/Suite Services. A GSA may be assigned or reassigned to any of the aforementioned positions on an event-by-event basis and will execute other duties as assigned.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Performs all Guest Services duties as assigned while maintaining the highest professional standards
- Provides an unparalleled level of guest service, experience, and engagement.
- Answers information requests from guests and FieldHouse Team Members during events and becomes an expert on everything event and FieldHouse related.
- Responsible for a clean and neat appearance with complete Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse issued GSA uniform to include name tag, ID, and radio or flashlight when assigned.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by their Team Leader or directed by the Senior Director/Senior Coordinator/Coordinator of Guest Experience, which may include but will not be limited to: providing breaks, redeployment to assist or bolster other units, assist the Clean Team by helping with light waste removal in the seating areas, etc.
- Required to stand on feet for 4 or more hours.
- May be required to push guests up to 400 lbs. in a wheelchair.
- Must be able to lift items or boxes up to 30 lbs. (i.e. folding chairs, promotional items, etc.).
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,146 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Sports Facility (OH)