Youth Staff Coach
- National A Coaching License or domestic / international equivalent preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Sports Management, Sports Administration or related preferred.
- Have own transportation.
- Experience with coaching both male and female soccer and the design of associated technical programs.
- Knowledge of players from Grassroots to High School age with relevant development systems and how they differ based on the age and performance level.
- Experience directly managing, mentoring and motivating coaching personnel.
- A passion for educating the developing of coaches, players and clubs at all levels.
- An ability to think and plan strategically, and effectively link technical planning with broader program goals and strategic intent.
- A team player, with an ability to operate as part of an integrated multi-functional management team
- Understand that this position requires long hours, weekend events and both office and on field activity.
- Candidates must be authorized to work in the U.S.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,208 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Private Roman Catholic University