- Disinfecting restrooms, high traffic areas throughout events including door handles, counters, tables, chairs, handrails etc.
- Pick up and haul trash
- Mop, sweep and assist in control of sanitation throughout the building
- Keep the custodial closets and storage area neat and tidy
- Perform all custodial duties as assigned
- Support the building of a diverse culture that enriches the lives of our employees, customers, partners and communities.
- Embrace a culture of inclusion where guests and team members feel welcomed, valued and heard.
- Enrich lives by creating winning experiences and timeless memories.
- Operate with an emphasis on safety for employees, teams, and guests.
- Protect the legal, financial, and moral well-being of the company.
- Be a student. Be a teacher. Be a leader.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- 1 years custodial experience preferred
- Basic math skills required (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division)
- Experience working in fast-paced environment
- Flexible schedule to work weekends and some holidays as needed
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,290 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime