Live Social Contributor
- Capture social-first photos and videos on an iPhone during each home game and delivers to the NHL, the home team, and the away team social media teams
- Your assignment each game is to tell the story of the game off the ice and in the stands for fans who are following the action on official social media channels.
- You will execute prescribed shot list from stakeholders and your creative eye for engaging social media content will be crucial to your success.
- You must love striking up a conversation with the wildest fans, seeking out the stories that they bring to the arena each night, and celebrating the unique experience that fans find at each NHL game.
- Possesses a keen eye and developed skill for high-quality photography and video
- A great communicator, capable of handling and coordinating multiple projects simultaneously
- Responsive, understands the need for constant communication in the digital age. Has a positive and outgoing attitude and is comfortable interacting with fans.
- A good storyteller and has a strong understanding of what makes good social content. Punctual, responsible, quick on your feet. Independent and a self-motivator who takes the initiative to be creative and proactive.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,342 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
American Pro Soccer Club