- Monitors all public session skating events.
- Assists in the general maintenance and upkeep of the arena area including sweeping, cleaning, and other custodial duties.
- During public skating, issues skates and monitor the skate rental counter.
- Maintains rental skates.
- Supervises skating to ensure safe operations.
- Administers first-aid as required.
- Provides excellent customer service and ensures that all policies are properly implemented.
- Knows emergency procedures for building and evacuation plan.
- Performs additional duties as required.
Job Skills and Requirements:
- Must be over the age of 16.
- Must have open availability on weekdays and weekends.
- Effective leadership skills.
- Must have a positive attitude and be willing to work.
- Professional appearance and presentation.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to lift items up to 50 pounds.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,569 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime