The Coordinator, Benefits will be responsible for supporting the benefit team with administration of health insurance and benefits. This position requires someone who is eager to learn all aspects of benefits and possesses strong communication and organizational skills.
- Support the coordination and communication of benefit plans.
- Assist with updating and organizing of open enrollment materials.
- Maintain up-to-date benefit forms and documents.
- Input and update employee information in benefit portals and ADP.
- Review, audit, and process monthly billing for benefit carriers.
- Assist with holiday party planning.
- Provide claim and application paperwork for appropriate requests.
- Process new hire and terminations in ADP.
- Track inventory of department and office supplies, ordering refills as needed.
- Assist employees with benefit and company policy related questions.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field.
- 1+ year in HR or benefits experience.
- Strong professional ethics and sensitivity in dealing with confidential information.
- Experience with ADP.
- Desire to grow in the HR/Benefits field.
- Demonstrable knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,148 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime