(Part time) Box Office Attendant
- Handle all aspects of taking and processing incoming ticket sales orders from customers at the window and phone sales.
- Answer the Box Office phone line to help customers with questions and ticket purchases.
- Check Box Office voicemail messages.
- Help maintain ticketing database in an accurate and reliable manner.
- Assist managers in requested tasks including but not limited to light filing, cleaning, and organizing
- Have excellent customer service skills with a willing and pleasant attitude.
- Strong communication skills with particular attention to detail is a must.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including evenings and weekends.
- Experience with handling cash, debit and credit cards.
- Proficient computer skills including working on windows based computers and the internet.
- Ability to work independently when needed, but still be a part of the overall team atmosphere helping co-workers and managers as required.
- Ability to handle customer concerns/questions/comments in a timely and positive manner.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Box Office experience not necessary, but a plus.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,301 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime