Coordinator Club Sports
The Campus Recreation & Wellness (CRW) department is seeking applications for a full-time temporary Coordinator of Club Sports. This is a temporary three month appointment. The duties for this position are as follows:
- Coordinate risk management for 32 Club Sports and over 1,000 athletes to ensure Covid-19 mitigation practices and player safety during competitions and practices.
- Administer club sport budgets totaling $220,000.
- Manage travel requests, van reservations, and hotel accommodations for up to 15 club sport contests each weekend.
- Provide oversight to 25 Student Sport Programs Supervisors for practice and game supervision.
- Develop, market and administer programming for fall and spring semesters including philanthropic efforts and campus collaborations.
- Other duties as assigned
- A Bachelor's degree in Recreation Administration, Physical Education or related field from an accredited four-year college or university is required.
- Demonstrated ability to supervise Sport and Youth Programs student personnel.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in the organization and administration of Intramural Sports (both programming and officiating), and youth/summer camp programs.
- Demonstrated ability for clear and cogent written and verbal communication.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Demonstrated ability to promote positive educational outcomes through development and implementation of officiating instructional clinics, captain education materials and sessions and sportsmanship counseling.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Technology experience and skills associated with multi-media presentations, web page and software similar to IMLeagues.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,223 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Sports & Entertainment
Sports Facility (NC)