Analyst / Sr. Analyst, Business and Data Strategy
- Analyze campaigns and provide recaps and recommendations incorporating all process metrics including call volume, appointments, tasks, and opportunity stages.
- Analyze sales, service, and CRM data to develop analytical models related to lead scoring, retention modeling, dynamic pricing, and seat allocation.
- Assist on collaborative projects with ticket sales and operations teams to develop ticket pricing and inventory allocation models for all stadium events and implement resulting recommendations.
- Create and maintain high quality business management dashboards and reports for organization-wide use, (including executive management) primarily leveraging Tableau software and custom SQL queries.
- Produce and deliver compelling presentations that visualize key observations and insights based on analysis of sales, survey, and marketing data, etc.
- Coordinate the development of partnership sales presentations – including brainstorm research, platform development, image curation, copy writing, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university in statistics, business, economics, or related field required.
- 1+ year(s) of experience in sports industry, especially with a role in CRM database management (Salesforce.com, KORE, Dynamics) and/or ticketing analytics.
- 1+ year(s) of experience working with database objects, queries, architectures, and BI tools preferred.
- Ideal candidate will have experience with Ticketmaster Archtics platform.
- Power user of the MS Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Strong background in data visualization software (Tableau) preferred.
- Experience manipulating and combining data sources using SQL queries preferred.
- Ability to extract key insights from large datasets and synthesize into key recommendations for leadership.
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability - a self-starter.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Ability to work flexible hours, including but not limited to nights, weekends, and holidays as needed.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,177 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Public University (CA)