Coordinator of Intramural Sports and Sport Clubs
This position coordinates and manages activities associated with various intramural sports and sport club's programs that are sponsored and operated by the Department of Campus Recreation.
Examples of Work Performed
- Creates, develops, and coordinates the planning and administration of intramural sports and sport club's activities.
- Recruits, hires, trains, schedules, supervises, and evaluates student employees, including graduate assistants and undergraduate students.
- Develops co-curricular learning initiatives and leadership training opportunities for student employees and sport club offers.
- Coordinates policies and procedures to ensure proper risk management practices.
- Plans, develops, implements, supervises, coordinates, and evaluates promotion and marketing campaigns for the intramural sports and sport clubs program.
- Assists in scheduling the use of intramural sports and sport clubs indoor and outdoor activity spaces.
- Makes recommendations concerning operational budgets.
- Monitors expenditures for assigned programs.
- Assists in establishing and implementing short-term and long-range objectives for the Department of Campus Recreation, including compilation of data and reporting of programmatic statistics, as well as assessment of student learning and program outcomes.
- Performs similar or related duties as assigned or required.
A Bachelor's Degree in Recreation, Leisure Management, Sports Management, Student Personnel Administration or related field from an accredited college or university.
One (1) year of experience related to the above described duties.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 760 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Minor League Baseball