Guest Services Coordinator
The Guest Services Coordinator will be responsible for organizing and supervising the successful implementation and operation of the Guest Services programs. This Coordinator will report directly to the Safety & Security Manager and will manage the Guest Services staff, ushers, and ticket takers.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year university in hospitality management, public relations, business administration or related field.
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience in a large facility guest experience/operations department, preferably in major league sports or entertainment.
- Working knowledge of NOVAtime or other time and attendance system is strongly recommended.
- Ability to respond and provide information to staff and public inquiries in
- Sensitivity and responsiveness to cultural, ethnic, age, and other groups, enabling one to better anticipate needs and desires of a wide range of employees and guests.
- Working knowledge of American Sign Language and/or bi-lingual is a plus.
- In accordance with federal law, applicant must present appropriate documentation establishing his/her identity and authorization to work in the US during the hiring process. All other duties will be assigned according to their urgency, including but not limited to the following:
Essential FunctionsReasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.
- Oversee scheduling of Guest Services and Event Security staff for all events at Dickies Arena.
- Oversee the recruiting, interviewing, hiring, and training of personnel Event Staff at Dickies Arena.
- Manage Guest Services & Event Security uniform distribution/collection plan and inventory.
- Assist in annual performance reviews of all part time guest services personnel.
- Assist other departments including but not limited to Event Security, 24-7 Security, Parking, Food & Beverage, Engineering, Operations, and Sales & Marketing from time to time when necessary for the benefit of specific event or overall operations.
- Research and implement industry trends and best practices to continually improve standards at Dickies Arena.
- Work closely with Marketing personnel to provide resources and coordinate event operations to meet the needs of sponsors and various promotional initiatives
- Perform other duties as assigned.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 714 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime