- Completes all duties and tasks assigned.
- Ensures highest sanitation levels for all items previously used so that they may be used again in clean condition, free of any contamination risk.
- Cleans and sanitizes all food service areas and equipment.
- Must maintain excellent attendance and be available to work events and varied schedules per business need.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Must possess excellent guest service skills and be a self-starter with the ability to multitask, follow-up and complete tasks in a timely manner with minimum supervision.
- Ability to clearly communicate, read and write in English.
- Must acquire and maintain a valid Texas Food Handlers Card and other required compliance trainings.
- Ability to work well in a team-oriented, fast-paced, event-driven environment.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 714 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime