Head Coach for Men's and Women's Tennis
The Head Coach will lead all aspects of an NCAA Division III men's and women's tennis program.
Essential functions include, but are not limited to:
- Oversee and monitor all budgeting, operational, fundraising, and camp accounts.
- Adhere to departmental procedures relative to purchasing and travel expenditures.
- Coordinate current and future competition schedules with the Director of Athletics & Recreation.
- Schedule facilities as needed with the Assistant Athletic Director for Facilities & Events.
- Coordinate, attend, and supervise all daily practice sessions, workouts, team travel, and contests.
- Maintain and have thorough knowledge of NCAA, conference, and institutional rules and regulations.
- Report any alleged violations of NCAA, NCAC, or institutional rules and regulations.
- Monitor and submit all work study hours of student employees and contracts.
- Speak to service groups and alumni organizations as assigned.
- Attend all staff meetings and departmental luncheons.
- Provide an opportunity for annual evaluations with student-athletes.
- Cultivate alumni relations by working with the advancement office through projects that have been assigned or encouraged by the university, the Springfield community and/or the Alumni.
- Perform other relevant duties as assigned such as special projects, programs, developmental activities, etc.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 709 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime