Assistant Coaching Position - Wrestling
Under the direction of the Director, Athletics and Recreation, the Assistant Wrestling Coach monitors the academic and athletic performance of student-athletes to ensure success and compliance with NJCAA and College policies and procedures.
- Schedules, conducts, supervises team practice sessions, and assists with the program scheduling.
- Monitors team members' academic progress and performance and makes referral to appropriate College office and services to enhance student's academic success.
- Assists with athlete eligibility certification and completion of forms and medical examinations for practice and team eligibility.
- Reports any incidents of player injury, misconduct, disruptive behavior, and travel/transportation accidents.
- Coordinates fall-season and off-season Wrestling team activities, including strength training, academic support, and referrals.
- Attends Open Houses, the Monthly Coaches Meeting, Annual Staff/Coaches Retreat, and Athletic Banquets.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 529 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime