- Set stage, barriers, risers, chairs, etc. for concerts and shows
- Prepare and organize event rooms with chairs, tables, pipe and drape
- Prepare and remove ice for shows that require ice for skating and performance
- Organize and direct the work of temp employees
- Demonstrate world-class customer service and if you don’t directly interact with the customer, support those that do.
- Protect the legal, financial, and moral well-being of the company.
- Be a student, be a teacher, be a leader.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be detail oriented to complete tasks as assigned
- Must be willing to accept directions from a supervisor if work quality is inadequate
- Must be well organized and flexible to meet time, priority and workload demands
- Prior supervisory experience preferred, but not required
- Warehousing and organization skills preferred, but not required
- Prior forklift and pallet jack experience preferred, but not required
- Valid driver’s license preferred, but not required
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 541 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Professional Soccer Team