- Help sustain and guide the creative process, assisting the Sr. Manager of Video Production executing projects from conception through completion.
- Provide review and edit assistance on all captured footage.
- Organize and log current and archived game footage.
- Gather assets for larger projects.
- Transcribe interviews with players, staff, etc.
- Edit projects (community, recaps, player features, EPKs, etc.)
- Organize past and current video content on YouTube
- Work extended and/or irregular hours including nights, weekends and holidays as needed
- Such other duties consistent with the position as may be assigned to you from time to time
- Minimum of two (2) years related experience in both videography and editing.
- Proficient in Adobe Premiere (Photoshop and After Effects are a plus).
- Camera experience (at minimum DSLR experience) including working with and setting up lighting.
- Video editing experience.
- Requires standing; ability to lift and carry equipment.
- Remain flexible and adjust to situations as they occur.
- Experience with drones a plus.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 541 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Professional Soccer Team
Sports Organization (NV)