Business Operations Coordinator
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, sports management, or related field.
- 2-3 years of experience.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment and to manage multiple priorities and strict deadlines.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Event planning experience from concept to execution.
- Strong attention to detail and highly organized.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills and the ability to summarize complex ideas succinctly.
- Strong presentation of self and the ability to adapt to different ideas.
- The desire and willingness to learn new skills and build new relationships.
- An understanding of various policy issues that impact the golf industry.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,497 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Golf Tours Organization
Track & Field Facility
University - NC