- Assist in the development of the yearly program calendar to ensure programs are posted and ready for sale on the website by agreed deadlines.
- Implement promotion strategies including but limited to creation of flyers, website/social media posts and email communications.
- Work with the Program Supervisor to ensure that all inquiries such as ITC programs, student class assignments, school/customer bookings, events, or tournaments, are promptly addressed.
- Responsible for becoming a subject matter expert of the software system including the scheduling of FT and PT Pro staff.
- Collaborate with Sr. Business Manager and Program Supervisor in the organization andsales of tennis program registrations, court times and events to provide outstanding service to tennis playing community.
- Generate reports related to programs and participation as needed
- Be familiar with all playing level qualifications, registration dates and deadlines
- US Open duties as assigned; Other duties as assigned
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 529 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime