Assistant Women's Soccer Coach
Responsible for assisting the Head Coach in the management and administration of all phases of a successful Division I intercollegiate Soccer.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist with the athletic education/instruction, development/training and evaluation of student-athletes.
- Assist with coaching responsibilities during athletically-related activities (e.g., practices, competitions, etc.).
- Assist with the search/recruitment of quality prospective student-athletes.
- Works with Head Coach to establish and communicate team rules and regulations regarding, but not limited to, academic, athletic and social expectations/guidelines.
- Works closely with Sports Medicine staff and team physicians to ensure the safety and health of student-athletes.
- Assists the Head Coach with fundraising-related matters including, but not limited to, attending Cowboy Joe Club events/functions, meeting with donors and working with the Cowboy Joe Club Director/Director of Athletics to cultivate potential donors.
- Maintains a thorough knowledge of and adheres to all applicable University, conference and NCAA rules and regulations.
- Assists with other duties/projects as assigned/directed.
REMOTE WORK ELIGIBILITY: This position provides vital support to campus customers and requires the successful candidate be available to work on campus.
REMOTE WORK ELIGIBILITY:
This position provides vital support to campus customers and requires the successful candidate be available to work on campus.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,497 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
University - WY