The successful candidate will be based in Europe or the United States and work from a home office.
- Upload written and photo content via the Sitecore content management system.
- Make other content posts, including player and tournament updates, photo galleries, charity content and more.
- As required, travel to tournaments to generate content.
SKILL AND ATTRIBUTES
- Exceptional tennis knowledge and experience working in the digital media field.
- Excellent copy- and headline-writing skills and a proven ability to write to tight deadlines.
- High attention to detail, especially the ability to write crisp copy devoid of factual errors and typos and the ability to catch errors during the proofreading of stories.
- Ability to work independently, at nights and weekends, and to exercise sound editorial judgement.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in different time zones around the globe.
- Basic experience working in HTML, Photoshop and video editing, or the willingness to learn.
- Prior experience working within the tennis industry is a plus.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 541 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Collegiate Summer Baseball Team
Professional Basketball Team