- Reviewing royalties reported for assigned licensees.
- Analyzing revenue generated from royalty statement processing and the resulting receivable.
- Reviewing and applying cash received from licensees against outstanding receivables.
- Communicating with licensees regarding outstanding statements and discrepancies that arise during the royalty processing.
- Assisting with the preparation of royalty reporting templates based on licensee’s contractual terms.
- Assist with testing new releases of the royalty system, as needed.
- Ad hoc special projects
- Minimum of Bachelors in Accounting, Business or Finance
- Be able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills and able to solve problems.
- Take initiatives and develop creative solutions to issues.
- Experience with consumer products licensing and RightsLogic a plus, but not required.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 541 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime