Part-Time NSO Facilitator
This position serves a key role in Campus Recreation's efforts to inspire a healthy, engaged, and inclusive the community. No prior experience is required, though experience engaging in or working in Campus Recreation is preferred.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Preparing for and facilitating activities with students including bubble soccer, archery tag, minute-to-win-it type games, basketball, volleyball, and bouldering.
- Setting up all necessary equipment for activities and ensure that areas are visually and functionally ready for engagement.
- Engaging students through 1:1 and group conversations.
- Communicating activity rules and guidelines.
- Monitoring for potential risk management issues.
- Breaking down and cleaning up of activities on a nightly basis.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,541 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Private Roman Catholic University