Graduate Assistant- Strength and Conditioning
We are in search for a Graduate Assistant to work in cohort with our Head Strength and Conditioning Coach. The primary function of this position is to help properly conduct safe strength and conditioning sessions for University's various athletic programs.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design and implement strength and conditioning programs for assigned sports.
- Communicate with athletes, coaches and sports medicine effectively and in a timely manner.
- Provide instruction for safe and effective lifting.
- Serve as a good role model within the athletic department by maintaining or improving their own level of personal fitness.
- Responsible for knowing, understanding, and abiding by University policy and procedure and NCAA II compliance legislation and conference rules.
- Other duties as assigned by the Head Strength & Conditioning Coach and/or the Vice President for Athletics.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,564 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Private University, OH
Analyst - Workday Systems (MLB Team)