Intramural Sports Coordinator
The Intramural Coordinator will provide creative direction to existing programs. The primary responsibilities of this position are project and program-based management; personnel management; budget development and monitoring; risk management; program assessment and evaluation.
- Bachelor's Degree in Recreation, Sports Management, Health and Physical Education, Higher Education Administration, or related field, preferrably Master's Degree.
- 2 years of experience in administering an intramural program
- Ability to work some evenings and weekends
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, interpersonal skills, and ability to work collaboratively
- Demonstrated experience working in and fostering a diverse faculty, staff, and student environment.
- American Red Cross First Aid/CPR/AED Instructor certification and experience using FusionIM or IMLeagues preferred.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,564 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Public University, NC
Multipurpose Arena, FL
Soccer Club, TN