The Freelance Scheduling Coordinator helps secure crew members for various programs produced out of the Charlotte facility that will be aired. The Coordinator also assists in overseeing the day-to-day operation of the Scheduling Department, ensuring crews are scheduled and compensated appropriately.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED FOR THIS POSITION:
- 1-2 years in a business environment. Familiarity with crewing.
- Ability to function in a dynamic environment and work independently.
- Ability to multitask and work effectively under changing priorities and daily time constraints.
- Ability to exercise authority and act with decisiveness.
- Ability to be flexible with “off-hours” communication and the understanding to handle problems in a 24/7 network environment.
- Basic calculation of shifts and hours, adhering to crew budgets and pricing.
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,527 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Sports & Entertainment
Sports Media Group
Event Management Company