We are in search of a Lead Soccer Editor to join our team in Los Angeles. The position will maintain an editorial calendar for the sport while planning, assigning, and executing all content and working to distribute it cross-platform. You will direct coverage of the 2022 FIFA Men's World Cup, 2023 FIFA Women's World cup, all international soccer leagues and tournaments.
- 5+ years of work experience managing content teams for a major editorial outlet.
- Experience directing content strategy and managing a team of writers and content creators.
- Exceptional knowledge of men’s and women’s soccer.
- Ability to strategically direct a team at a live event, solving problems and communicating messages throughout the team.
- Thorough knowledge of digital best practices (including SEO, social platforms, and content sharing).
- Outstanding organizational skills and exceptional attention to detail.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,541 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Sporting and Entertainment
Sports and Entertainment Company
Sports Media Group
Sports Media Corporation