Athletics Learning Specialist
The position will assist coaches in identifying at-risk student-athletes. Work closely with the Academic Affairs division and academic advisors to support the implementation of EAB Navigate software. Develop a Minority Student-Athlete mentoring program for athletes, all minority students, and the general student population.
- Document and collect data related to student-athlete academic success specifically around achievement gap of minority student athletes
- Support Academic Advisors for at risk student-athletes in finding services available both on and off campus
- Provide information to student-athletes who may need to seek help for mental or medical care.
- Attend NCAA administrative professional development opportunities for Diversity/Inclusion, NCAA Compliance, etc.
- Demonstrates an understanding of diversity, equity, and inclusion, especially in working relationships with students, faculty, staff and community members.
- Any other duties assigned within the position classification area.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,271 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Sports & Entertainment (TX)
University Athletics (ND)
Private University, IN