Offensive Quality Control Analyst
We are seeking applicants for the position of football offensive quality control analyst. The role will provide interpretation, analysis, quality control, organizational and strategic aspects for the football program, following strict adherence to university policies, NCAA and PAC-12 rules and regulations.
- Bachelor's degree and 4 years of relevant experience in football coaching, football analytics or related football administration in Division I collegiate or professional level
- Knowledge of offensive/defensive schemes, practice and game plans, offensive/defensive play books and game books at the collegiate level
- Experience with video review / editing / preparation of scouting reports
- Extensive knowledge of NCAA and PAC-12 rules, policies and procedures
- Expertise in using video coaching software, roster management software and recruiting management software.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,527 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Private University - CA
Private University, CA
CA ‧ Private University