Assist. Coach, Women's Water Polo
The Assistant Coach assists in developing a Division I competitive women's water polo program. Evaluates and recruits qualified student-athletes, whose athletic skills allow the program to be highly competitive. Provides leadership and integrity to the program set forth by the head coach and performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree or higher from an accredited institution.
- 1 year of demonstrated coaching and recruiting experience, as well as professional league playing experience and experience that would provide adequate training to coach at the Division I collegiate level.
- Aware of NCAA regulatory policies and conference policies governing recruiting, eligibility, ethical standards, and playing seasons.
- Demonstrated ability to recruit and retain outstanding student-athletes.
- Demonstrated commitment and ability to teach, mentor and work with a diverse student population.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,498 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Sports Organization (NV)