Business Affairs Counsel
This position will primarily support the league’s partnership marketing team and commercial marketing initiatives and will also be responsible for managing League Soccer’s intellectual property portfolio. Draft and negotiate sponsorship, promotional rights, and licensing agreements in support of our commercial business.
- 4 or more years of experience at a leading law firm and/or corporate legal department with relevant experience
- Bachelor’s Degree and JD; Admission to the NY State Bar
- Experience with commercial transactions, including licensing, talent, branding and promotions
- Ability to make timely, nuanced recommendations for business decisions based on reasoned legal analysis and the strategic objectives of the organization
- Strong presentation skills and ability to creative effective, business-friendly training materials.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,527 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Pro Soccer Club
Tennis Association Company
Men's Soccer League
Soccer League - NY