The Compliance Coordinator is responsible for supporting the monitoring and education activities of the Athletics Compliance Office. This position reports to the Associate Athletics Director for Compliance and works within established priorities, time limitations, funding limitations, and NCAA and Pac-12 Conference rules and regulations to assist current and future student-athletes.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree; Advanced graduate degree including a Master's or Juris Doctorate degree.
- 3 years of experience, which may include time as a student-athlete.
- Experience with and knowledge of NCAA rules and regulations.
- Experience working with various NCAA applications.
- Demonstrated organizational skills, including the ability to plan, establish priorities and successfully manage multiple priority projects.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,617 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Sports & Entertainment
Sports Facility (NV)
Sports Organization (NV)