This position will play a key role in facilitating and executing new business operational initiatives that fulfill the department business plan and support organizational objectives.
- Bachelor’s Degree or the equivalent training and experience.
- Preferred 1-3 years of experience in sales or marketing.
- Preferred proficiency in brand marketing and integrated partnerships.
- Ability to work a non-traditional schedule as sports and entertainment events may require, including extended days and hours, holidays, and weekends.
- Proficient in customer relationship management systems, Microsoft Office applications and Google workspace.
- All full-time and part-employees are required to be fully vaccinated.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 811 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Public Research University
University Athletics (UT)
University - UT
Sports Media Group, CA