The Carpenter is a behind-the-scenes position responsible for the construction, repair, and maintenance of all wood and other construction-related products at our facilities. The position requires physical activity, including standing, walking, climbing, stooping, reaching, and stooping.
- Must be 18 years old with high school diploma or GED required
- Must successfully complete pre-employment background check screening
- 1-3 years of professional carpentry experience required
- Ability to decipher problems and remedy same
- Must have the ability to work off ladders and use scissor lifts.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,617 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Pro Ice Hockey Team