Broadcast Engineer II
- Configure studio video and audio infrastructure as it pertains to each show they are assigned to.
- Act as main troubleshooter and support for production line operators in regards to equipment operation and workflow before, during, and after shows.
- Coordinate with production line operators stage crew on daily show operations as it pertain to general broadcast requirements
- Assist Sr, Technical Production Manager in the development and deployment of best-practices and internal systems
- Coordinate with additional on-site associate engineers and utilities as necessary when shows permit.
- Be responsible for show incident reports and risk mitigation at the end of each show day.
- 7+ years as a Broadcast Engineer in live broadcast
- Must be detail oriented and show ability to work well under pressure and demonstrate ability to stay calm and collected when troubleshooting on mission critical infrastructure while shows are live.
- Familiarity with Tektronix, Leader, Fluke, and other various troubleshooting equipment
- Excellent technical, management and communication skills to work with multi-functional teams
- Highly proficient in video broadcast equipment brands such as Grass Valley Routers and switchers, Ross Xpression CG, Ross Mira video servers, and Autoscript Prompters.
- Proficient with streaming workflow and equipment like Haivision, AJA, and ATEME
- Proficient in terminating audio, video, and network cabling
- Excellent multi-tasking and prioritizations skills
- Flexible with hours and ability to work weekends when needed
- Experience with advanced IT infrastructure (switches, firewalls, VLANs, QoS, IGMP)
- Dante Level 3 Certification a plus
- Efficient as an independent or team worker
- Expert understanding of streaming platforms and linear broadcasting
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,324 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
National Sports Technology Company